Open Sprockler training: What do you really want to know?
The first open Sprockler training has taken place. On the 23rd of March 2018, about 15 Sprockler enthusiasts got together for a whole day of Sprockler training.
The programme contained the following elements:
- Philosophy: what is Sprockler and why does it exist?
- Designer: How do you design an inquiry that asks for what you really want to know?
- Collector: How do you collect valuable stories and data?
- Visualizer: How do you visualize and learn from stories and data?
Participants learned more about the why behind the three modules (Designer, Collector & Visualizer) and tried out the software themselves. There was also ample space to experiment with their own inquiries and think of situations where Sprockler could be a useful tool for them.
Because of recent controversies and changing laws about privacy, some more explanation about how Sprockler handles its data was also provided.
- Contact Anne van Marwijk or Han Rakels.
- Interested in participating yourself? Contact email@example.com to inquire about upcoming dates.